Yes Practice is still On for this evening, Wed Dec 7.
*Updated* Tomorrow Thurs.. Dec 8, NO Swim.
Our pool NCAP closes when the Milwaukie schools close upon inclement weather conditions.
Congrats on an awesome 1st Meet!
We didn’t win overall, but we sure had awesome individual and relay performances! …and more than one Putnam All-time Top Twelve was broken into, and the season has barely begun!
——– Rex Putnam All-Time Top Twelve (to update with) ——–
Girls 200 Medley Relay – #1 (Elizabeth, Riley, Haylie, Grace)
Haylie Ouchida – #9 – 200 IM
Haylie Ouchida – #10 – 100 Free
Elena Lorente Lopez – #11 – 100 Back
Girls 400 Free Relay – #12 (Haylie , Grace, Kayleigh, Elizabeth)
I have the Varsity Scoresheets available on Meets page with those times. I’m still working on getting the JV swims compiled and available, that will take a while!
Good job Putnam! Way to go!
Updated Meets page with the current Meet Schedule
Day 1 of Official Swim Season!
– Meet at the North Clackamas Aquatic Park at 7:30pm (bleachers inside adjacent to the pool)
– bring your own goggles, practice swim suit, (swim cap optional but really needed if you have long hair), towel, water bottle, plus t-shirt and shorts for any dryland activity before we swim)
– bring your CLEARANCE, signed off by Sandi at the Athletic Dept.
– show up if you do Not have your Clearance, but still plan to participate in the season (you just can’t get in the water yet without the Clearance), but I Must need to know that you are Planning to participate.
Wow great turnout at the Info Meeting today!
Here’s a copy of the handout with pertinent info as I know it –
– Putnam Swim Team Info Meeting Handout [docx] [pdf] –
Redoing the site. (server glitched with a bad drive so needing to re-add everything anyways) – Coach Dave